STEPHEN SHADLE, PE
Senior Vice President, Director of Construction Services
Stephen Shadle has 30 years of experience in transportation construction, design, and program management. His CM/CI oversight includes contract administration and scheduling. Steve oversees management services for roadway and bridge replacement/reconstruction projects as part of CDR Maguire’s federal program management contracts with the Allegheny County Department of Public Works and the City of Pittsburgh Department of Mobility & Infrastructure. This work encompasses design reviews for standard PennDOT design submissions (TS&L, Design Field View), as well as traffic control, signalization, E&S, right-of-way plans, and utility/PUC coordination, and multiple contract and funding oversight.
Mr. Shadle is overseeing over 20 federally funded, large-scale projects totaling $100M+ in construction costs; including past projects, he has overseen dozens of projects worth more than $500M. He is also the Program Manager for CDR|M’s Redevelopment Capital Assistance Program (RACP) administered by the Pennsylvania Office of the Budget and Loan Disbursement Auditing services with the Pennsylvania Infrastructure Investment Authority (PENNVEST).
He is licensed as a Professional Engineer in Pennsylvania. He holds a BS in Civil Engineering from The Pennsylvania State University and is an MSCE Candidate in Construction Management at the University of Pittsburgh.
- PTC, Southern Beltway (US 22 to I-79) (Southern Beltway Administrative Project Manager)
- Allegheny County Program Management (Federal Bridge Design Management) Contract (Project Manager)
- City of Pittsburgh Project Management and Administrative Services Contract (Project Manager)
- PA Office of the Budget, Redevelopment Assistant Capital Program (RACP) for the Commonwealth of PA (Project Manager)
- Port Authority of Allegheny County, CM/CI Open End