JOSEPH EVANKO, PE
VICE PRESIDENT | MANAGER, CONSTRUCTION SERVICES
Joseph Evanko has 38 years of experience in construction services. He has extensive experience in quality control, claims avoidance, constructability reviews, document control, and schedule review and coordination. Mr. Evanko is CDR Maguire’s Manager of Construction Services in Pennsylvania. He also advises design teams throughout the firm on the constructability of their projects.
Prior to joining CDR|M in 2014, Mr. Evanko served for 31 years in several capacities with the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation.
He is licensed as a Professional Engineer in Pennsylvania and holds a BS in Civil Engineering from the University of Pittsburgh.
- PennDOT 11-0, Parkway West (SR 376-A56 and A50)
- PennDOT 11-0, Parkway North (SR 279-A83)
- PennDOT 12-0, Belle Vernon Bridge Preservation, SR 0070-A22
- City of Pittsburgh Open End Construction Administration and Construction Inspection
- PTC, Southern Beltway (US 22 to I-79)
PENNDOT EXPERIENCE PRIOR TO JOINING CDR|M:
- PennDOT Engineering District 11-0 (Senior Civil Engineer Manager)
- PennDOT Bureau of Construction and Materials, Quality Assurance Western Division (Senior CE Supervisor/Civil Engineer Manager)