DAVID SNIVELY, JR., PE
VICE PRESIDENT | PENNSYLVANIA EASTERN REGIONAL MANAGER
David Snively has 24 years of transportation design and construction/coatings inspection experience on statewide PennDOT, PA Turnpike, and Local Government agencies; and additional State agencies in the Mid-Atlantic region. His experience covers a full range of transportation projects including bridge replacements/rehabilitations, roadway widening/rehabilitations, innovative/conventional interchanges, and intersections, limited access highways, and toll facilities.
Mr. Snively joined CDR Maguire in 2019 as the Eastern Regional Manager for the firm’s operations in Pennsylvania. Prior to joining CDR|M, he was a Project Manager and Roadway Engineer with increasing responsibilities at other engineering firms.
He is a licensed Professional Engineer in PA, DE, MA, MD, NC, VA, and WV and has a BS in Civil Engineering from The Pennsylvania State University.
- PennDOT District 4-0, Luzerne County Bridge Group #33, PA*
- PennDOT District 4-0 and Lackawanna County, Main Street Moosic Bridge Replacement, Lackawanna County, PA*
- PennDOT District 5-0, Preliminary Design of SR 3001 (Spring Creek Road) over Spring Creek Bridge Replacement, Lehigh County, PA*
- PennDOT District 5-0, E01137 SR 0562 Antietam Creek Bridge Replacement Project, Berks County, PA*
- PennDOT District 6-0, SR 1014 (Creamery Road) Bridge Replacement Project over Tohickon Creek, Bucks County, PA*
- PennDOT District 6-0, SR 3020 (Markley Street) Reconstruction, Norristown Borough, Montgomery County, PA*
- PennDOT District 8-0, Department Force Structure Replacement Project, Adams, Cumberland, Franklin, Dauphin, Lancaster, Lebanon, Perry and York Counties, PA*
- PennDOT District 9-0, Elton Road Rehabilitation, SR 0756 Section 01E and SR 0756 (Elton Road) Widening and Reconstruction, Cambria County, PA*
*With previous employers